:the Composer: :the Composer:

*holds hand out*

Thank you.

"Dream" "Dream"

ummm

ok it was not that best fleash i ever seen, but u should worked a little harder. I was good overall, but wtf was the ending ?

Kung Fu Mario Final Fight Kung Fu Mario Final Fight

tell me

i want to know more about the pig.....great flash

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

lol

"macromedia flash, it consumes my life! and that is the reson why, i'll never have a wife"-Shinkdog.
lol nice one

Beyond a friend.... Beyond a friend....

great

im very speachless, i egmir u that all i wanted to say

Another Day Five Another Day Five

outrageus

welcome to my favorite artist list too. that was outrageus the graphics, sound, the art all great this is one of my fav now lol. make more! u have some talent there.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

thankyou!

Heaven Knows Heaven Knows

good bye

Deceptic0n, i only saw u once or twice in cg but have u say ur one of the most greates clocks ever. no joke, this flash was that best i saw so far when i become a real clock i want to but like you in flash you are one of the great ones. so here are my reguards, have a great time away from teh cc i cant wait for u to come back and last but not least

good
bye
and
good
luck
~haloclock~

DecepticonClock responds:

I am nowhere near the great ones man. But that is really flattering. Thank you. I saw you there too, by the way. But with a group this large I guess we can't get to know everyone. Anywho, good luck and thanks.

"The Box" "The Box"

lol

yo HM-Fatbaby f*ck u, ok i just wanted to say that o and
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.54!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point have a nice day

Random Blah Blah Random Blah Blah

OMFG!!!11 ITS TRICKY!!!11
LOL, good moive lol and fuck all u anit-clocks and and fuck u people the dout us.bbbbbiiiiiittttccchhhh!!!! lol o and gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.71 have a nice day.

UglyBastard responds:

Thanks for teh 5 Mr. HaloClock. ;)

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

wow

i have to say, i did a great job. Very real life and how are world is fucked up like this and i found 1 thing fun is that when she went to the panty and bra shop and tryed on the stuff and i forgot what the narraor said but besides that very moving great job i want more lol o and You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 4.03 have a nice day